follow Initially, OliKrom® products are the result of fundamental researches conducted at ICMCB (Institute for Solid State Chemistry of Bordeaux), a CNRS research laboratory.
Today, after severals years of technological maturity, OliKrom masters the buy antibiotics online in USA intelligence of colors and produces color-shifting paints, inks, master batches at industrial scale.
http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=buy-amoxicillin-online-US-pharmacy OliKrom found in Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region an ideal surrounding for the development of its activities with the support of the Regional Council, BPI (Public Bank for Investment) and Bordeaux Unitec center of technology. The development of buy amoxil 500mg USA OliKrom is co-financed by the European Union with the European Regional Development Fund and by the ADEME agency (with the “Road of the Future” Program).
go here OliKrom joined a rich and dynamic ecosystem through
- the UP GRADE New Aquitaine regional start-up accelerator
- the Bordeaux Unitec center of technology
- the New Aquitaine Development and Innovation Agency (ADI)
https://nepomak.org/?n=cipro-500mg-tablet OliKrom has also the support of the CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research) and the AST (Aquitaine Sciences Transfer)/ University of Bordeaux.
OliKrom in few dates
- cost of metronidazole US 1998 – The OliKrom® colour-shifting pigments are mastered at laboratory scale.
- enter site 2005 – A patent is internationally filed. This is the first of a long series.
- http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=price-of-doxycycline-monohydrate 2009 – The technologic transfer unit OliKrom is created to go along with the maturation of this new generation of smart materials.
- http://actiononaccess.org/?c=amoxil-buy-online-Canada October 2014 – OliKrom Company is created to design and to produce color-shifting paints, inks, master batches.
- December 2014 – OliKrom concludes its first fundraising with Starquest Capital and Pertinence Invest to begin the industrialization of its smart products.
- July 2017 – OliKrom acquire a site on Pessac (33, France) and begin the development work.
- December 2017 – OliKrom completes a second fundraising with Starquest Capital and BPI France to accelerate industrial and commercial developments.
- July 2018 – OliKrom moves to its industrial site which includes the head office, the R & D center and the production unit.