OliKrom places innovation at the center of its strategy
OliKrom benefits from the INPI Master Class program and trains its staff in intellectual property (IP).
This program is aimed at high-growth start-ups, SMEs and mid-cap companies, which innovate by filing a patent, brand or model.
Through “INPI Coaching”, the challenge for OliKrom is to pursue its Intellectual Property strategy, by protecting its innovations, its products with high potential, its know-how, particularly internationally.
The program takes place in 3 stages and includes collective workshops and individualized support.
Step 1: collective workshop and personalized diagnosis
- Better understand the rules of the IP game, the right questions to ask yourself.
- Know how to play with the tools and rules of IP in its competitive environment.
- Enrich your IP management by exchanging experiences.
- Carry out an inventory of his practice to identify courses of action.
Step 2: individualized support workshops
- Mobilize IP tools to carry out your action plan.
- Refine by theme: IP rights defense strategy, contractual management, technology watch, securities portfolio valuation, competitive analysis …
Step 3: collective debriefing workshop
- Evaluate and discuss the achievements of the course.
- Address a specific IP topic identified by all participants.