The safety of our teams is central to our industrial strategy
The OliKrom team completes a training session for the maintenance of First Aid at Work skills.
Since the creation of OliKrom, we have decided to focus on risk prevention by placing the safety of our teams at the center of our industrial strategy.
Thus, since May 2016 (link to article), every year the team has followed a training course of the Sapeurs-Pompiers de France to learn/consolidate first aid gestures. This initial training (or refresher course) of two days allows to put into practice the simple gestures of first aid through simulations: how to warn the help, to protect a victim, which gestures to carry out while waiting for the arrival of the help, etc.
Everyone should be trained in life-saving techniques! Faced with a person in danger, having the right reflexes can sometimes save a life. We must act and often we do not know how! But every minute counts!
OliKrom has chosen to train its team in first aid to better anticipate emergencies and know how to react. More than 80% of our staff is able to intervene in the event of a work-related accident.
Thanks to the Union Départementale des Sapeurs-Pompiers de Gironde who provided this training in our premises.
Emergency measures against chemical risks
In the event of an incident or accident involving one or more chemical products, OliKrom's staff and management are trained to react quickly and appropriately. To do so, emergency measures must be defined in advance and known by all.
As a reminder, emergency measures must include:
- what to do in case of a chemical accident,
- the alarm and warning systems or other communication systems to be used to initiate rescue, evacuation and recovery operations,
- the people to contact (external emergency services, occupational physician, occupational nurses, employee first aiders, line managers),
- the rules for limiting access or evacuating personnel in the event of an accident,
- he first aid and personal protection equipment to be used.
All these rules are intended to :
- be applied at the scene of the accident without substituting for subsequent medical attention,
- limit the consequences of the accident not only for the victim but also for the other people present and for the environment,
- facilitate the intervention of the emergency services.
Emergency measures must be kept available for internal and external response services.
OliKrom doubles its workforce between 2021 and 2022
Scientific innovation at the heart of our strategy Since the company was founded, we have placed scientific innovation and the mastery of intelligent color-changing materials at the heart of […]
First day 2018 of greening
Team spirit is a fundamental pillar of OliKrom That’s why, every semester, we make it a point to organize a team day. This day was a great opportunity to […]