Located in the area of Bordeaux (France), OliKrom is now an international key player in the field of smart pigments from research to production.
OliKrom Company was created to tackle and answer all the issues in the field of smart products with reversible or irreversible color changes by action of temperature, light, pressure. Our goal is to provide a global solution to our partners from design to manufacturing to save time and improve efficiency.
OliKrom activity is to design the intelligent pigment adapted to the specifications and to formulate and produce the smart solution (paints, inks and master batches) providing technical assistance to our customers and respecting their confidentiality policy.
- Research & development office to create “customized” innovative smart products
- Integrator by formulating the pigment in a matrix and maintaining the targeted property
- Producer of color change matrices: paint, varnish, ink…
- Consultant and technical assistant for optimal implementation
OliKrom, stands for:
- Several years of experience in the development of innovative products,
- Tens of studies in partnership with industrials every year,
- Experience working with Major Groups, a well as small & medium companies at national and international levels,
- A dynamic, motivated and qualified team in the field of color change materials,
- A great responsiveness,
- A steady growth since the creation of the company.
The innovative approach of OliKrom was awarded the National Competition of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in 2012, and the SME Trophy Bougeons Us organized by RMC / BFM Business in 2015.
OliKrom is at the heart of innovation and has signed several licenses with the CNRS and University of Bordeaux (SATT),
OliKrom works in close collaboration with:
- Industrials in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, yachting, plastics manufacturing, painting…
- The CNRS (French national center for Scientific Research);
- Universities (including Bordeaux University).
The innovative approach of OliKrom was awarded :
- in 2012, the National Competition of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research of France
- in 2015, the SME Trophy organized by RMC / BFM Business
- in 2016, Talents INPI Trophy of the Frères Pereire promotion
OliKrom’s technological breakthroughs are recognized and supported by the European Union (FEDER), the Regional Council of New Aquitaine, the Public Investment Bank (BPI), the Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME, Route du Futur investment program), the investment fund Starquest Capital