Situated in Bordeaux (France), OliKrom is now an international key player in the field of smart pigments from research to production.
OliKrom Company was created in response to all the issues in the field of smart products with reversible or irreversible color changes by action of temperature, light, pressure. Our goal is to provide a global solution to our partners from design to manufacturing to save time and meliorate efficiency.
The OliKrom activity is to design and formulate intelligent pigment adapted to the specifications and to produce paints, inks and master batches, .. providing technical assistance to our customers respecting a confidentiality policy.
- Research & development office to create “personalized” innovative smart products
- Integrator by formulating the pigment in a matrix and maintaining the desired property
- Producer of color change matrices: paint, varnish, ink…
- Consultant and technical assistant for optimal implementation
OliKrom, it is:
- Several years of experience in the development of innovative products,
- Tens of studies in partnership with industrials each year,
- Experience working with Major Groups, SMEs at national and international levels,
- A dynamic, motivated and qualified team in the field of color change materials,
- A great responsiveness,
- A continuous growth from the creation of the company.
The innovative approach of OliKrom was awarded the National Competition of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in 2012, and by the SME Trophy Bougeons Us organized by RMC / BFM Business in 2015.
OliKrom is at the heart of innovation and has signed several licenses with the CNRS and University of Bordeaux (SATT),
OliKrom works in close collaboration with:
- Industrials in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, yachting, plastics manufacturing, painting…
- The CNRS (French national center for Scientific Research);
- Universities (including the Bordeaux University).
The innovative approach of OliKrom was awarded the National Competition of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research of France in 2012, and by the SME Trophy organized by RMC / BFM Business in 2015.
The technologic activity of OliKrom is recognized and supported by the European Union (FEDER), the Regional Council of Aquitaine, the BPI, Starquest Capital and Pertinence Invest…