Since its creation, OliKrom has worked to structure and develop its activity with the necessary rigour to meet the requirements of its clients in order to obtain their trust and satisfaction. In fact, a large part of our internal operations were already in a continuous improvement cycle when we launched our certification process.
The integration of a quality management system (QMS) within a company can take varying amounts of time. It all depends on the internal skills on the subject and the investment of the team and the management. For us, this certification was obtained in just a few months.
Guarantees of organisational quality
ISO 9001 certification ensures that customers receive high-quality, compliant products and services, which, in turn, generate significant commercial benefits for the certified company.
For OliKrom, the ISO 9001 standard also provides guarantees in terms of organisational quality, with the implementation of a continuous improvement system for ever greater customer satisfaction.
Our ISO 9001 version 2015 certification was obtained for 3 years following the audit carried out by Label Qualité Système in April 2021. The audit revealed no major non-conformities, only 2 minor non-conformities, 13 areas for improvement, and above all 6 strong points, including:
- the maturity and organisation of the quality management system (QMS),
- an adapted and perfectly functional CRM approach, from prospecting to post-sales customer follow-up,
- the traceability of activities from resource management to product dispatch.
A result of which we are proud.
Congratulations to the entire OliKrom team and to our Quality Manager for their commitment
Through this certification, OliKrom anticipates and reduces potential internal dysfunctions. It measures the efficiency of its processes in order to assess the performance of its organisation. This recognition also enables it to become competitive on international markets. Today, more than one million companies and organisations in over 170 countries are ISO 9001 certified.
We are continuing our efforts to offer ever greater satisfaction to our customers, our staff and all our partners.
Why ISO 9001?
The ISO 9001 standard is based on the principles of quality management:
- Customer orientation: adapting to the needs of its customers
- Leadership: management takes responsibility for the performance of the system
- Collaboration: involving the company’s employees in the objectives
- Process approach: consider the company as a set of distinct but strongly interconnected sub-units in order to manage the different activities, their management, their needs, their objectives, etc. in the best possible way
- Continuous improvement
Evidence-based decision making
- Management of relationships with interested parties
The philosophy of this standard is to take into account:
- The context of the organisation, its products/services
- The risks and opportunities that may impact on the organisation’s activity
- The evaluation of the performance of its system
Monitoring and improving the satisfaction of its customers and interested parties